Thursday 13 October 2016

Kylie Jenner opens up on the Real Reason She And Tyga Broke Up Before

Just before Kylie Jenner started rocking that huge promise ring, she and longtime boyfriend Tyga were on a very public break in May 2016. Even though Tyga had a lot to say about the breakup, Kylie never commented on their time apart, until now.

In her recent Complex spread, Kylie gets real about why she and Tyga took that time off. And no, it wasn't because he cheated on her. She said, "I just needed to see what it was like not being with him. [Then] we realized that wasn't what we wanted."

During the split, rumors flew that Kylie was dating rapper PartyNextDoor, especially after she appeared as the ~love interest~ in his music video. She confirmed to Complex that their chemistry wasn't just for the camera.


"He asked me to be in the 'Come and See Me' video, and that was after Tyga. Me and Party have a cool relationship. I think he's so talented and I love his music. But I wouldn't say we dated," Kylie said. "It never really got to that boyfriend-girlfriend stage. It was just fun. I was doing what I wanted to do."

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also opened up about what it was like to start dating Tyga just after he broke off his engagement to his baby mama Blac Chyna, who is now engaged and expecting a baby with Kylie's brother Rob Kardashian.

"The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, 'Don't be with him.' But we're not doing it for the public - we love each other."

As for now, Kylie says things are great between them. "We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out."

No comments:

Post a Comment