Saturday 21 May 2016

NICKI MINAJ’S EX BOYFRIEND, SAFAREE SAMUELS, SUES NICKI FOR EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE

Safaree Samuels, Nicki Minaj’s ex-boyfriend is the latest addition to the cast of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and will be starring with Nikki Mudarris, his girlfriend.

Yet, Safaree seems to be carrying a torch, no, make that a volcano of feelings for his ex, Nicki Minaj and has decided to sue her for causing him both emotional and physical abuse.


Nicki wasn’t having any of her ex’s hypocrisy so she went all out for Safaree in a series of tweets best served for an enemy.

She mocked him wit: “U were abused my nigga? Look @ what you’ve become. Gods wrath is no joke. You will regret every lie u said about me.

I could never sue a person who gave me all they had to give. Accept that u messed up & move on. After I worked so hard for what I have, & shared so much, the greedy are never satisfied”.

Nicki said, “Two years later this poor excuse of a man is suing me & claiming to have been physically & emotionally abused. Lol. He’s so miserable.

Whatever isn’t rightfully yours will become a curse once u have it. The money u leaches win in lawsuits will never bless u. It will curse u.”

Using Safaree as a joke she quipped, “Look @ what “men” have become so that they don’t have to work. Fathers pls stay in your sons’ lives.

You can’t even celebrate your happiness anymore w/o being victimized. Miserable ppl refuse to move on w/their lives”.

The rapper replied her ex’s law suit with, “U really want me showing these emails? I know u need a story line to be on reality Tv. God punishing u & u bout to get more!”

No comments:

Post a Comment