Tuesday 24 May 2016

Kim Kardashian shares romantic photo with -'love of my life' Kanye West - as couple celebrate their second wedding anniversary

They got married in a lavish ceremony in Italy two years ago, around this time, and the couples took a time to make the best of it..
And on Tuesday Kim Kardashian and Kanye West marked their second wedding anniversary in London, with Kim sharing a besotted Instagram post on her special day.

The mother of two uploaded a low-key snap of the glam couple staring into each other's eyes alongside a heartfelt caption, the morning after their partied together at the star-studded Vogue 100 gala


'Happy 2 year anniversary to the love of my life! You make me so happy! I love you so much!!!' the star wrote.

Last Thursday the 35-year-old bombshell dedicated one of her kimkardashianwest.com posts to their upcoming anniversary.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star also shared a never-been-seen-before throwback snap from the wedding dress fitting with three designers surrounding her.

In an entry titled '#TBT: My Wedding Dress Fitting,' Kim wrote: 'Our second wedding anniversary is coming up on May 24!

'It's hard to believe it's been two years since we exchanged vows in Florence, Italy.

'I love all these Polaroids from my dress fitting with our good friend Riccardo Tisci from Givenchy.
I gues
'There is no one else I could imagine designing a dress this special.'

The couple also have North's third birthday to celebrate on June 15.
I guess should put an end to all those going around, spreading unfounded rumour that Kanye and Kim are getting a divorce. A very expensive divorce at that.




No comments:

Post a Comment